Make sure to stop by our next Open Air Marketplace on June 15th featuring live music by One Way Ryde! More info at www.hopewelldowntown.com/marketplace
Posted by The Hopewell Downtown Partnership on Thursday, June 1, 2017
Third Thursdays Open Air Marketplace
A Farmers’ Market Festival featuring live music, craft beer, lots of vendors, food trucks, and family-friendly activities.
East Broadway Avenue (from Route 10 to Hopewell Street)
- Amelia Soap & Herb Company-Homemade soaps and hand-sewn items
- Buzzing Bee Honey-Local honey
- DC King Canned Goods-Homemade canned goods, pickles, jellies, etc.
- EliEgo Healthy Grains-Prepared foods, healthy grains
- Elk Island Produce-Community garden and urban farm; selling fresh, local produce
- Great Harvest Bread Company-Freshly made bread and goodies.
- Haley’s Honey-Honey, bee pollen, honey sticks & jams
- Hand Knits by Karen-Crocheted items
- Hopewell-Prince George Chamber of Commerce -Hospitality tent, highlighting our local non-profits
- Hopewell Stormwater Management-Information about Hopewell’s Department of Stormwater Management
- Hummingbird Hills Alpacas Farm Store-Hand crafted items made from alpaca fibers
- Lamb Center for Arts & Healing-Non-profit organization to help communities and individuals in need to thrive through high-quality low-barrier art and mind, body, spirit healing opportunities
- Lammar Marie’s Gourmet Popcorn-Gourmet popcorn in a variety of sweet and savory flavors
- Misty Morning Sunrise Farm-Pastured farm eggs, granola, other handmade food items
- Noah Gordan Art-Spray paint art with live demonstrations
- Petersburg Provisions-Locally sourced grocery store
- Pop’s Kettle Corn-Freshly-made on-site kettle corn
- Povy Art-Hand-painted home decor & gifts
- Redbarn Berkshires-Meat from free-range, antibiotic free, steroid free, Berkshire hogs.
- Sweet Temptations by Teresa-Prepared foods-baked goods
- The Ethical Olive-Handmade products from around the world, that are both good for our planet and good for people
- The Silken Siren-Hand crafted soap items including: aftershaves, bath bombs, lotion bars, soap bars and more!
- Well’s Produce-Fresh produce
- Wild Earth Farms-Fermented vegetables
- Yellow Lantern Co-Handmade products from up cycled materials including dolls, jewelry & headcrowns