Posted by The Hopewell Downtown Partnership on Monday, May 7, 2018
Third Thursdays Open Air Marketplace
A Farmers’ Market Festival featuring live music, craft beer, lots of vendors, food trucks, and family-friendly activities.
East Broadway Avenue (from Route 10 to Hopewell Street)
- Appomattox Regional Library-Children’s Activities
- Amelia Soap & Herb Company-Homemade soaps and hand-sewn items
- Big Brothers Big Sisters-Local honey
- DK Canned Goods-Homemade canned goods, pickles, jellies, etc.
- EliEgo Healthy Grains-Prepared foods, healthy grains
- Haley’s Honey-Honey, bee pollen, honey sticks & jams
- Hopewell-Prince George Chamber of Commerce -Hospitality tent, highlighting our local non-profits
- Hopewell Stormwater Management-Information about Hopewell’s Department of Stormwater Management
- Hummingbird Hills Alpacas Farm Store-Hand crafted items made from alpaca fibers
- Lamb Center for Arts & Healing-Non-profit organization to help communities and individuals in need to thrive through high-quality low-barrier art and mind, body, spirit healing opportunities
- Lammar Marie’s Gourmet Popcorn-Gourmet popcorn in a variety of sweet and savory flavors
- Legacy Coffee Roasting-Fresh, locally roasted coffee
- Lucy Liu’s-Mobile Fashion Boutique
- Misty Morning Sunrise Farm-Pastured farm eggs, granola, other handmade food items
- Noah Gordan Art-Spray paint art with live demonstrations
- One Mustard Seed Soap Company-Hand crafted soaps
- Petersburg Provisions-Locally sourced grocery store
- Pop’s Kettle Corn-Freshly-made on-site kettle corn
- Povy Art-Hand-painted home decor & gifts
- Redbarn Berkshires-Meat from free-range, antibiotic free, steroid free, Berkshire hogs.
- Sweet Temptations by Teresa-Prepared foods-baked goods
- The Silken Siren-Hand crafted soap items including: aftershaves, bath bombs, lotion bars, soap bars and more!
- Verde-Smoothies & bowls, juices, granola, & raw protein energy bites.
- Wandered Woodwerks-Wall hangings made from reclaimed wood.
- Wild Earth Farms-Fermented vegetables
- Yellow Lantern Co-Handmade products from up cycled materials including dolls, jewelry & headcrowns