Third Thursdays Open Air Marketplace
A Farmers’ Market Festival featuring live music, craft beer, lots of vendors, food trucks, and family-friendly activities.
East Broadway Avenue (from Route 10 to Hopewell Street)
The Hopewell Downtown Partnership is excited to bring back out Third Thursdays Open Air Marketplace festivals for 2018! In an effort to revamp our Hopewell’s Farmer’s Market, we replaced the weekly Farmer’s Market with our new monthly Third Thursdays festivals. This summer event series will take place on the Third Thursday of each month from May-October from 5:00pm-8:00pm.
These events will feature traditional farmer’s market vendors, as well as other select vendors who produce a handmade product. There will also be live music, food trucks, family-friendly activities and local craft beer and wine! Third Thursdays: Open Air Marketplace will be a mixture of a farmer’s market, marketplace and festival all in one unique event!
- Appomattox Regional Library-Public library
- Birdie’s Pimento Cheese-Variety of pimento cheeses
- Buzzing Bee Honey-Local honey
- Chefing-Produce, pickles, breads, cookies and muffins
- Creative Friends Art Center-Handmade home decor and paintings
- Deborah C King Canned Goods-Homemade canned goods, pickles, jellies, etc.
- Dogtown Lounge-Pet food and treats
- The Feathered Nest-Handmade body & pet care items
- First Flight Creations-Handcrafted wood items
- Haley’s Honey-Honey, bee pollen, honey sticks & jams
- IAM Personalized-Personalized Items
- Hopewell-Prince George Chamber of Commerce -Visitor and tourism information
- Hopewell Stormwater Management-Information about Hopewell’s Department of Stormwater Management
- Jarratt’s Produce-Fresh produce
- Jemmy Archer Photography-Photography prints
- Lamb Center for Arts & Healing-Non-profit organization to help communities and individuals in need to thrive through high-quality low-barrier art and mind, body, spirit healing opportunities
- Legacy Roasting Company-High-quality Arabica coffee sold by the cup or by the pound.
- Lil Sprouts Microgreens-Provides freshly grown microgreens to the local area.
- Lisa’s Cornhole Bags-Cornhole bags & boards, and other fabric products
- Little Busy Bee-Handmade, custom home decor
- Misty Morning Sunrise Farm-Pastured farm eggs, granola, other handmade food items
- Open Hearth Farm-Poultry, produce, herbs and cut flowers
- Parr & Abernathy Realty-Sponsor
- Peter Ryan-Wooden home decor items including pens, wine toppers & salt & pepper shakers.
- Petersburg Provisions-Locally sourced grocery store
- Peterson’s Family Farm-Pasture raised poultry and eggs
- Poor Georgies Bake Shoppe-Retro snacks, cookies, cakes & pies
- Povy Art-Hand-painted home decor & gifts
- Rain or Shine Greenhouse Gardens-Hydroponic produce & gluten-free baked goods
- Redeemed Generations-Hand-designed custom clothing
- River City Kettle Corn-freshly popped kettle corn.
- Sweet Temptations by Teresa-Prepared foods-baked goods
- Teas Towels-Hand embroidered towels
- True Seeds-All natural, high quality vegetarian, value added products.
- Well’s Produce-Fresh produce
- Wild Earth Farms-Fermented vegetables
- Willow Bend Farms-Herbs & Aromatherapy
- Yellow Lantern Co-Handmade products from up cycled materials including dolls, jewelry & headcrowns
We want to give a special thanks to our 2018 sponsors: